Thursday, December 6, 2007

Radio Voices Session 31 11.29.7

Hola Listeners,

For Session 31 of Radio Voices I went solo!

The theme for this show was "Brushes with Fame, A to G". I told stories about how and when I met certain famous musicians and played music by this people. It was story packed!

The bands and music I played was:

AGENT ORANGE
Everything turns Grey
The Last Good Bye

DJ Q-BERT
Pumpkin 5
Pumpkin 12

EDIE SEDGEWICK
Sigourney Weaver
Arnold Schwarzenegger

The Eels
Novacaine for the Soul
My descent into Madness

FRANZ FERDINAND
Take Me Out
Michael

LUSCIOUS JACKSON
Balls Out-Gabby Glaser
Mood Swing-LJ proper

GEORGE CLINTON
If Anybody Gets Funked Up
Bop Gun

GREEN DAY
Welcome to Paradise
When I come Around

Some of these stories appeared in A Multitude of Voices, some have been told at A Night of Voices and some were Radio Voices exclusives!

Download this one like crazy while you can, kids! It is soon to be a classic.

You can hear the podcast of this session by going to http://www.piratecatradio.com/ , clicking on Schedule, and going to my section at Radio Voices on Thursday nights or you can hear it by going to http://www.nerdnetworks.org/pcr/RadioVoices-20071129.mp3

Hear you soon,

Stormshadow

No comments: