Thursday, September 13, 2007

Radio Voices Session 19 8.30.7

Hola Listeners,

While I was outside the studio with the heroes of ArnoCorps we were talking to a motorcycle gang and making jokes. One of them told me they were drinking with Paul Addis, the man whom allegedly burnt down the man early at Burning Man and was being charged with Arson. The ironies abound. Krob, whose show follows mine was out of town at Burning Man. Nobody was in the studio, so I figured "Let's go for it!" and I unlocked the studio and interviewed Paul on the air during Krob's showtime.

You can hear this interview at
http://www.nerdnetworks.org/pcr/Stimulus-20070830.mp3

The music I played before the interview was ArnoCorps album "The Greatest Band of All Time" and after the interview, I played The Go! Team's album "Thunder! Lightning! Strike!"

Stormshadow

No comments: