Thursday, January 3, 2008

Radio Voices Session 34 12.20.7

Hola Listeners,

This was the final session of 2007 and I decided to do a '7 Radio Voices Retrospect. All the music I played on this session were previous Radio Voices guests of 2007.


The music I played for this session was
Ghost Train by Matt Holdaway
The Day is in Love by Fauna Valetta
First Man by The Sweet Nothings
Tha 'biez by The Most
Warmonger by Laramie Crocker
A Happy Marriage by Isabellas
Intermission by Form and Fate
Where does the Love by Corpus Callosum
Photosynthesis by The Hot Toddies
I scare myself by Rosin Coven
Skydivin by Rosin Coven
Alone by Sassy
Arno Intro by ArnoCorps
Total Recall by ArnoCorps
My Last Match by bLeeve
Balls Out by Gabby Glaser
Naturally High by Gabby Glaser
Sulendro by Gamelan Sekar Jaya
Time to Kill by The Midnight Bombers
Lady Fingaz/Def Steph intro by Lady Fingaz
Da Fingaz Lecture by Lady Fingaz

I want to express my gratitude to all the people who came on Radio Voices this past year and to all my listeners, It's all for you! Also I want to thank Pirate Cat Radio for giving me a chance to do my thing!

You can hear the podcast of this session by going to http://www.piratecatradio.com/ , clicking on Schedule, and going to my section at Radio Voices on Thursday nights or you can hear it by going to http://www.nerdnetworks.org/pcr/RadioVoices-20071220.mp3

Hear you soon,

Stormshadow

No comments: